Fresh start


Welcome to Katerina loves...! 
I am Katerina, Kosta's wife and Dimitri's mother. We live in Thessaloniki, Greece.
As a new season now begins, I thought it would be a good time to begin my blog, a place for me to post beautiful things that inspire me. I enjoy a lot of things, which hopefully you will come to find here such as traveling (who doesn't?), design, decor, fashion, crafts and many more.
Thank you for visiting, enjoy!!!


Καλώς ήρθατε στο Katerina loves...!
Είμαι η Κατερίνα, σύζυγος του Κώστα και μαμά του Δημήτρη. Ζούμε στη Θεσσαλονίκη.
Καθώς μια νέα εποχή ξεκινά, σκέφτηκα πως είναι μια καλή στιγμή να ξεκινήσω το blog μου, ένα μέρος όπου θα μοιράζομαι όμορφα πράγματα που με εμπνέουν. Μου αρέσουν πολλά, που ελπίζω θα ανακαλύψετε εδώ, όπως τα ταξίδια (σε ποιον δεν αρέσουν;), design, διακόσμηση, μόδα, χειροτεχνίες και πολλά άλλα.
Ευχαριστώ που ήρθατε!!!



Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment