...kids presents! Part 1: boys




As a mother of a 4 year old boy my agenda usually includes birthday parties and other festivities in which usually I buy presents for my son's friends.
He loves books and everything concerning cars and superheroes (typical boy) so he is an easy case.
Below are some present ideas for the little ones in our life..

Όντας μητέρα ενός 4χρονου αγοριού το πρόγραμμα μου συνήθως περιλαμβάνει πάρτυ γενεθλίων κι άλλες συγκεντρώσεις στις οποίες συνήθως αγοράζω δώρα για τους φίλους του γιου μου. Ο Δημήτρης αγαπάει τα βιβλία, τα αυτοκίνητα και ότι αφορά σε σούπερ ήρωα (τυπικό αγόρι) οπότε είναι εύκολη περίπτωση.
Παρακάτω είναι μερικές ιδέες για τους μικρούς στη ζωή μας..

I love Converse shoes for me too, let alone for my little guy..
Τα "σταράκια" αρέσουν και σε μένα, πόσο μάλλον στον μικρό μου
all star

Any boy would love this as a birthday or Christmas present..My son sure did!  
Κάθε αγόρι θα τρελαινόταν αν έπαιρνε δώρο γενεθλίων ή Χριστουγέννων το πατίνι..Ο γιος μου πάντως ενθουσιάστηκε!
Scooter Imaginarium

This Rocket pop-up tent is great for privacy.We read books in there
Οι σκηνές είναι ιδανικές για ιδιωτικές στιγμές ή για διάβασμα βιβλίων..


When I bought this for Dimitris couldn't imagine how much time he would spend playing with it
Όταν αγόρασα αυτό το παιχνίδι για τον Δημήτρη δεν μορούσα να φανταστώ πόση ώρα θα το έπαιζε




If you have space this is a great present for the boys of any age, I mean the dads as well
Αν έχετε χώρο αυτό είναι τέλειο δώρο για αγόριακάθε ηλικίας,εννοώ και τους μπαμπάδες ..
football table

Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment