Bicycle riding


Before buying my bicycle, I was nervous about riding it around town. Actually, I was nervous about riding it even in front of the store I bought it. Luckily for me, guys over there were very helpful! By the way, if you live in Thessaloniki and you want to reconstruct your bike (they totally transformed Kosta's bike), Fixter is your place to go..Thank you Christo and Stelio! Also, I was thinking how I could pull off an office appropriate look, since I wanted to ride it to work everyday. At first it was a bit difficult, but now it feels so nice to skip all the morning traffic. I think I only drove twice to work the last 6 months.. 
As for the getting dressed part, below are some of the photos that Ι'm sure will inspire you to ride a bicycle too!
......................................................................................................................
Πριν να αγοράσω το ποδήλατο μου, είχα άγχος για το πως θα το κυκλοφορούσα στη πόλη. Βασικά, είχα άγχος για το πως θα το χρησιμοποιούσα ακόμα και μπροστά στο μαγαζί που το αγόρασα.Ευτυχώς για μένα, τα παιδιά εκεί με βοήθησαν πολύ! Και παρεπιπτόντως αν ζείτε στη Θεσσαλονίκη και θέλετε να ανακατασκευάσετε το ποδήλατο σας (μεταμόρφωσαν εντελώς το ποδήλατο του Κώστα) το Fixter είναι το κατάλληλο μέρος..Ευχαριστώ Χρήστο και Στέλιο!Επίσης, σκεφτόμουν πως θα μπορούσα να ντύνομαι κατάλληλα για το γραφείο, μια που ήθελα να πηγαίνω με αυτό κάθε μέρα στη δουλειά. Στην αρχή ήταν κάπως δύσκολα, αλλά τώρα είναι τόσο ωραία που αποφεύγω όλη τη πρωινή κίνηση. Νομίζω ότι πήγα με το αυτοκίνητο στη δουλειά μόνο 2 φορές τους τελευταίους 6 μήνες..Όσο για το κομμάτι του ντυσίματος, παρακάτω είναι μερικές φωτογραφίες που θα σας εμπνεύσουν να οδηγήσετε κι εσείς ποδήλατο!




via free people

via The Sartorialist
 

via The Sartorialist


p.s. below are recently snapped photos while riding my bike..(through my instagram)





all other photos via pinterest unless otherwise stated
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment