...delicate jewelry.


As much as I love statement pieces I love delicate jewelry, if not more. In my opinion they never go out of style and they add a classy touch to your outfit. The result may even be more impressive if you dare to mix your jewelry together, wearing a few delicate pieces all together. Although I usually wear more than one necklace for example, I avoid combining necklace and earrings.

Όσο κι αν αγαπώ τα ιδιαίτερα κομμάτια αγαπώ και τα "ντελικάτα", λεπτεπίλεπτα κοσμήματα, αν όχι και παραπάνω. Κατά τη γνώμη μου δεν βγαίνουν ποτέ εκτός μόδας και προσθέτουν μια κομψή πινελιά σε κάθε σύνολο. Το αποτέλεσμα μπορεί να είναι ακόμα πιο εντυπωσιακό αν τολμήσετε να αναμίξετε τα κοσμήματα, φορώντας μερικά μίνιμαλ κομμάτια όλα μαζί  Όμως, εγώ παρόλο που συνήθως φορώ παραπάνω από ένα κολιέ για παράδειγμα, αποφεύγω να συνδυάζω κολιέ και σκουλαρίκια.

Elegant handmade friendship bracelets. You can find them here
Κομψά χειροποίητα βραχιολάκια "φιλίας". Μπορείτε να τα βρείτε εδώ 


 

Faye necklace from free people

Such a nice present for my mother or myself!
Ένα τόσο ωραίο δώρο για τη μαμά μου ή για μένα!
 set of rings from jewelmint

find the entire collection at studio mhl big cartel



Unless otherwise stated photos via Pinterest and Tumblr
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment