Black bags. Yes please!

If there is one woman in the world that doesn't own a leather black bag, this is me! I don't know how I made this so far but now I need one. Designs and shapes are countless and can suit every woman's style and needs. I would go for a structured yet spacious bag that can be carried from day to night and to match with my black leather jacket. When I get one as well...



Αν υπάρχει μια γυναίκα σ'όλο το κόσμο που δεν έχει μαύρη τσάντα, τότε αυτή είμαι εγώ! Δεν ξέρω πως τα κατάφερα μέχρι εδώ αλλά τώρα χρειάζομαι μια. Τα σχέδια και σχήματα είναι αμέτρητα και μπορούν να ταιριάξουν στο στυλ και τις ανάγκες κάθε γυναίκας. Εγώ θα διάλεγα μια "στημένη" εντούτοις ευρύχωρη που θα μπορώ να κρατάω από το πρωί έως το βράδυ και να ταιριάζει με το μαύρο δερμάτινο πανωφόρι μου. 'Οταν πάρω κι από αυτό...



Powered by Cincopa


 

Share :

2 comments:

  1. Love black bags...How is it possible not to have one? I always go for a black black!

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I own one since yesterday..my husband saw the post and bought me one! :-)

      Delete