Cutest photos EVER!!!

Good morning!!!
These photos just made my day..I told you before that I love dogs and that I want one for us but most of all for my son. So looking at these pictures brought back such sweet memories..OK, we're getting ourselves a puppy!!!

Καλημέρα!!!
Αυτές οι φωτογραφίες μου έφτιαξαν τη μέρα..Σας είπα ξανά ότι αγαπώ τα σκυλιά και θέλω ένα και για μας αλλά περισσότερο για το γιο μου. Οπότε κοιτώντας αυτές τις φωτογραφίες μου ήρθαν τόσο ωραίες αναμνήσεις..ΟΚ, θα πάρουμε κουτάβι!!!









These cute buddies are Theo and Beau. I saw these photos while visiting Because I'm addicted blog but they were originally posted in Momma's gone City, site of Jessica Shyba, mother of Beau and proud owner of Theo! For some more cuteness visit these sites..

Αυτά τα δύο φιλαράκια είναι ο Theo και ο Beau. Είδα αυτές τις φωτογραφίες στο blog Because I'm addicted αλλά είχαν αρχικά δημοσιευτεί στο Momma's gone City site της Jessica Shyba, μητέρας του  Beau και περήφανη ιδιοκτήτρια του Theo. Για περισσότερη γλυκύτητα επισκεφτείτε αυτά τα site..



Share :

8 comments:

  1. Hi, these photos are fantastic, they are both so sweet :)
    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and of course!I already did actually so I'm waiting for you!

      Delete
  2. Υπέροχες και [πολύ γλυκές φωτογραφίες! Μου έφτιαξαν την μέρα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Είναι τέλειες, πράγματι!

      Delete
  3. Omg they're so cute! I want a dog too, but unfortunately my mom is allergic :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you!!!You are cute too!!!

      Delete