Heels? Thanks but no thanks!

I told you before I love flat shoes but I have been practically living in my All stars lately. While I did some window shopping the other day and online (unfortunately only that..), I was thinking of other shoes that are sporty yet chic alternatives to ballet flats or All stars.
via Garance Dore
Σας είπα ξανά ότι αγαπώ τα ίσια παπούτσια, αλλά τελευταία σχεδόν ζω μέσα στα All star μου. Ενώ κοιτούσα τις βιτρίνες τις προάλλες και στο ίντερνετ (δυστυχώς μόνο αυτό..), σκεφτόμουν τι άλλες εναλλακτικές υπάρχουν αντί για τις μπαλαρίνες και τα All star, που είναι σπορ αλλά ταυτόχρονα κομψές.
Powered by Cincopa

Shop the story (from left to right):
  1. Casbia for Edmundo Castillo (Luisa via Roma)
  2. Kenzo (Luisa via Roma)
  3. New Balance (Asos)
  4. Balenciaga (Mytheresa)
  5. Marc by marc Jacobs (Shopbop)
  6. Same shoe, different color..(Marc by marc Jacobs)
  7. Givenchy (Net-a-porter)
  8. A cheaper alternative by Marc Jacobs (Shopbop)











Share :

2 comments:

  1. even though I love heels, they are so uncomfortable. a big YES to flats! xx
    http://surfaddictfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete