Shopping for: Winter hats

Riding my bicycle everyday has made my life so much easier in many ways. During summer of course things were more simple..Sunglasses, fedora hat and out of the house! But living in Greece means that you have to deal with the sun even in winter (that's a "problem" I'm thankful for!). Since my summer hats are inappropriate for winter outfits is necessary that I buy a winter hat. Which hopefully will help me avoid  bad hair days because of the air blowing at my face during the ride.And add style of course!
..............
Το να οδηγώ κάθε μέρα το ποδήλατο μου, έκανε τη ζωή μου πιο εύκολη με πολλούς τρόπους. Κατά τη διάρκεια του καλοκαιριού, τα πράγματα ήταν φυσικά πιο εύκολα..Γυαλιά ηλίου, καπέλο και έξω από το σπίτι! Αλλά το να ζεις στην Ελλάδα σημαίνει ότι πρέπει να αντιμετωπίσεις τον ήλιο ακόμα και τον χειμώνα (αυτό είναι ένα "πρόβλημα" για το οποίο είμαι ευγνώμων!) Μια που τα καλοκαιρινά μου καπέλα είναι ακατάλληλα για το χειμώνα είναι αναγκαίο να αγοράσω ένα καπέλο. Που ελπίζω ότι θα με βοηθήσει να αποφυγώ τα χάλια μαλλιά,εξαιτίας του αέρα που φυσάει κατά τη διάρκεια της διαδρομής. Και θα προσθέσει στυλ φυσικά!











photos via Pinterest and The Sartorialist

Shop the story below:

Harris military cap, Free People

Lieutenant Braided Hat, Free People

D-squared, Net-a-Porter

Herringbone fedora, Anthropologie

Eugenia Kim, Net-a-Porter

Kate belted fedora, Accessorize


...



Share :

6 comments:

  1. Μου αρέσουν πολύ τα χειμωνιάτικα καπέλα! Δίνουν πολύ στυλ σε όλες τις εμφανίσεις!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hats...but I prefer beanies for winter!!!

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love beanies too but I've never had a winter hat so..why not?

      Delete
  3. very inspirational pictures!!! xx
    http://surfaddictfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete