It's my happy birthday!!!

Hello there everyone!!! 
The last few days have been as lazy as ever, just enjoying the warmth of my home and family so posting anything around here was the last thing on my mind. I do miss you all though and I tried to keep up with all of your posts. I hope you enjoyed your holidays, I know many of you had an amazing time. Well, they are not over yet since new year's eve is around the corner! 
Today is my birthday (yay!!!!!) and although I'm not planning a party or anything due to other family obligations I'm happy that the sun is shining after 3 rainy days!
I'm sending you lots of love and light in 2014!



Γεια σε όλους!!!
Οι τελευταίες μέρες ήταν όσο πιο τεμπέλικες γίνεται, απλά απολαμβάνοντας τη ζεστασιά του σπιτιού και της οικογένειας μου, οπότε το να κάνω ένα ποστ ήταν το τελευταίο πράγμα που είχα στο μυαλό μου. Μου λείπετε όλοι όμως και προσπάθησα να μείνω σε επαφή μέσα από τα δικά σας ποστ. Ελπίζω ότι απολαύσατε τις διακοπές σας, ξέρω ότι πολλοί από εσάς περάσατε υπέροχα. Έτσι κι αλλιώς δεν τελείωσαν ακόμα, η πρωτοχρονιά πλησιάζει!
Σήμερα είναι τα γενέθλια μου (ναιιαιαιαιαιαιιι!!!!) αλλά παρόλο δεν σχεδιάζω να γιορτάσω λόγω άλλων οικογενειακών υποχρεώσεων είμαι χαρούμενη που ο ήλιος λάμπει μετά από 3 βροχερές μέρες.


Σας στέλνω πολλή αγάπη και φως για το 2014!!!




And for the record I'm 34 years old!
Και για την ιστορία, είμαι 34 χρονών!
Share :

11 comments:

  1. Χρόνια σου πολλά Κατερίνα μου!!! Να τα χιλιάσεις και να είσαι πάντα χαρούμενη και με τους αγαπημένους σου κοντά σου! Να συνεχίσεις να περνάς όμορφα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ για τις όμορφες ευχές!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Πολύχρονη, χαρούμενη, ευτυχισμένη!!!!
    Φιλιά πολλά!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mafalda! I hope we'll stay in touch!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. great post honey, i reallly love the photos!

    happy new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated birthday! hope it was a good one. and happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane! Yes, I had a great time!!!

      Delete
  6. Hope you had just an amazing birthday! Wow! Right in the middle of Christmas and New Years, huh? Lots of celebrating to be had! Hope it was amazing! Happy new year, may all your dreams come true in 2014! xo

    ReplyDelete