Links I love

Hello there!!! 
How was your weekend? I had the most amazing time with my son, Christmas spirit FINALLY arrived so we put up our tree and made sugar cookies while listening to Christmas songs! Better late than ever, right? Buying brand new ornaments for our tree did help after all, remember telling you that? You can check the photos on my instagram.
Second weekend in a row that I disconnect from technology(having I pad, iPhone doesn't count) and I actually enjoyed a much needed sleep. Catching up is difficult but I guess it's worth it once in a while..

Γεια σας!
Πως περάσατε το σαββατοκύριακο? Πέρασα πολύ ωραία με τον Δημήτρη, το πνεύμα των Χριστούγέννων επιτέλους έφτασε, οπότε στολίσαμε το δέντρο μας και φτιάξαμε κουλουράκια ακούγοντας Χριστουγεννιάτικα τραγούδια! Κάλλιο αργά παρά ποτέ, έτσι? Το να αγοράσω καινούρια στολίδια για το δέντρο σίγουρα βοήθησε τελικά, θυμάστε που σας το έλεγα? Μπορείτε να δείτε φωτογραφίες στο instagram.
Δεύτερο σαββατοκύριακο στη σειρά που αποσυνδέομαι από την τεχνολογία (το ότι έχω I pad και i phone δε μετράει) και απόλαυσα πραγματικά αναγκαίο ύπνο. Το να επανέλθω "ιντερετικά" είναι δύσκολο αλλά αξίζει το κόπο πότε πότε..

.................................

I stumbled upon a few links while searching for a cookie recipe and I'm sharing them today.. 


  • I have my eye on this one to try next!These bars look delicious!




  • If you love brownies that's an easy recipe..
  • This post is pretty amazing!!A little long but totally worth it!


Ζητώ συγνώμη για την απουσία Ελληνικών από τους φίλους που δεν καταλαβαίνουν Αγγλικά, αλλά ο χρόνος μου είναι πολύ περιορισμένος. Θα χαρώ να απαντήσω σε όποια ερώτηση έχετε.
Share :

10 comments:

  1. Amazing post!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Γεμισαμε σοκολάτα! Πολύ όμορφο ποστ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Χαίρομαι που περάσες καλα :) Τέλειες νοστιμιές !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ! Εσύ πως περνάς στην Αθήνα?

      Delete
  4. All these recipes look delicious!!! Thanks for sharing them :D
    Will definitely try the nutella cake!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the nutella cake is worth a shot! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to try some of these for my weekend holiday baking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buon appetit!!!And Merry Christmas!!!

      Delete