(much needed) Christmas inspiration


Hello there!
I know that many of you- if not all- love Scandinavian decor and for those of you that haven't put up your Christmas decorations yet, I hope this post will get you in the mood. Scandinavian decor is minimalistic and cozy at the same time and who knows winter better than those folks up there? Hopefully, will get me inspired as well because this year I was not into festive decoration at all. So, we just put our tree up with lights on it. Maybe buying some new ornaments will change  my mind..
my Scandinavian home
Γεια σας!
Ξέρω ότι πολλοί από σας - αν όχι όλοι- αγαπάτε τη Σκανδιναβική διακόσμηση και εσάς που δεν έχετε στολίσει ακόμα, ελπίζω ότι θα εμπνευστείτε από αυτό το ποστ. Η Σκανδιναβική διακόσμηση είναι ταυτόχρονα μίνιμαλ και ζεστή και ποιος ξέρει καλυτερα το χειμώνα από τους Σκανδιναβούς? Ελπίζω ότι θα εμπνεύσει κι εμένα επειδή φέτος δεν είχα διάθεση για γιορτινή διακόσμηση. Έτσι απλά βάλαμε στο δέντρο μας μόνο φωτάκια. Ίσως αν αγοράσω μερικά καινούρια στολίδια αλλάξω γνώμη..






Sania Pell
femina
petra bindel

Sania Pell



all photos are from Pinterest unless otherwise stated
Share :

17 comments:

  1. πανέμορφες ιδέες, ειδικά την τελευταία σκέφτομαι να την υλοποιήσω!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ! έκανα κι εγω κάτι παρόμοιο..

      Delete
  2. This post makes me want to DIY some Christmas decorations! Great inspiration thank you x

    www.theWEARS.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so because I am still uninspired! It's not my year..

      Delete
  3. This is some beautiful inspiration. I am decorating my house this weekend so this post was perfect for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice inspiration! I'm actually not in the mood to decorate my place this Christmas since the event itself is going to be spent at my aunt's house so I don't really see the point, but I do love it of course!

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πολύ όμορφη η σκανδιναβική διακόσμηση! Αν και μερικές φορές μου φαίνεται πολύ κρύα. Πάντως αυτές οι εικόνες και τα διακοσμητικά μου αρέσουν!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. συμφωνώ, παραείναι μινιμαλ κάποιες φορές!

      Delete
  6. So many cute xmas decoration!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out Artico - A Scandinavian Winter rooftop bar in the Hotel Americano - New York City! Combining two things you love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Christel!!!Will do!

      Delete