New York house worth seeing!

The magnificent, contemporary penthouse I'm showing you today is located in Lower Manhattan, New York. Where else in the world could this amazing house be? It has spectacular views of the Financial District and it's like a playground for adults, as it features a stainless steel slide (that crosses all 4 floors!) and pop art elements. It was designed by Ghislaine Vinas. Enjoy!


Το απίθανο, μοντέρνο ρετιρέ που θα σας δείξω σήμερα, βρίσκεται στο Manhattan, στη Νέα Υόρκη. Που αλλού στο κόσμο θα μπορούσε να βρίσκεται αυτό το καταπληκτικό σπίτι? Έχει μαγευτική θέα, στην Οικονομική Περιοχή και είναι σαν παιδότοπος για ενήλικες, καθώς το διασχίζει μια ατσάλινη τσουλήθρα (εκτείνεται σε 4 πατώματα!) και στοιχεία pop art. Σχεδιάστηκε απο τον Ghislaine Vinas. Απολαύστε το!





 

 

 





 






Related posts:
Share :

13 comments:

  1. This apartment is gorgeous! Loving how bright and modern it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was love at first sight!Thank you for reading my blog..I love yours!

      Delete
  2. Whoa!! GORGEOUS!! I want to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. This place is incredible. Whenever I see interiors I always want to know the story behind who lives there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!Unfortunately no information on this...

      Delete
  4. WOW! How crazy amazing is that? I'm dying of jealousy
    -Brooke
    South&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  5. κανει λίγο star trek με luxury στοιχεία...με μπερδεύει..αλλά είναι όμορφο.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Δίκιο εχεις αλλά όπως κ να'χει ειναι καταπληκτικό!

      Delete
  6. Hi Katerina!
    Wow! What a wild house. I have to admit it, I love the pop of color everywhere.
    Xo, Elba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Amazing,right? Thank you for visiting my blog!

      Delete