Quick note..


Hello there everyone!
Stopping by to share a super quick post with words that I totally agree with..I guess you can all relate -more or less- but I wrote this post thinking of my mother..She'll understand!

my mother and me (and my hand..) / η μαμα μου κι εγώ (κ το χέρι μου..)

Γεια σε όλους!
"Πέρασα" για να μοιραστώ ένα πολύ γρήγορο ποστ με λέξεις που συμφωνώ απόλυτα..Φαντάζομαι πως όλοι - λίγο ή πολύ- θα ταυτίζεστε αλλά όταν το έγραφα σκεφτόμουν τη μητέρα μου..Συμφωνείς μαμά?

Η ευτυχία είναι μια επιλογή που απαιτεί προσπάθεια κάποιες φορές...

so... / οπότε...

...σκέψου ευτυχισμένα και θα είσαι!



Do you agree? I would love to know your opinion!

Συμφωνείτε? Θα μου άρεσε να μάθω την άποψη σας!


Au revoir!






photos via pinterest
Share :

10 comments:

  1. I love the think happy be happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true,right? Thank you for reading my blog!

      Delete
  2. Είμαστε σε απόλυτη συμφωνία! Φιλιά

    ReplyDelete
  3. σωστά! Think Happy be Happy!!
    καλό βράδυ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I came over from reading a post of yours on IFB and thought I would leave you a comment!

    I do agree with this! Happiness does have a lot to do with mindset and the ability to let go of those situations that frustrate us but we have no control over it. We can obsess over it, but we can't change it, so what's the point?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Corinne! You comment, I'm happy!!!I hope we'll stay in touch!

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quotes, I'm saving them for inspiration ;)
    Xo, Elba

    ReplyDelete