Summer house in Paros (yes, summer..)

Although December is here and Christmas is just a few days away I stumbled upon this gorgeous summer house in Paros, Greece.  And while the Internet is full of gift guides and decoration posts (much more appropriate posts for the season, I know..) I couldn't resist of showing it to you. Enjoy!


Παρόλο που ο Δεκέμβριος είναι εδώ και τα Χριστούγεννα είναι μόλις μερικές μέρες μακριά "σκόνταψα" σ'αυτό το καταπληκτικό καλοκαιρινό σπίτι που βρίσκεται στη Πάρο. Και παρόλο που το ίντερνετ είναι γεμάτο από οδηγούς αγορών και ποστ σχετικά με Χριστουγεννιάτικη διακόσμηση (πολύ πιο επίκαιρα θέματα, το ξέρω..) δεν μπόρεσα να αντισταθώ από το να σας το δείξω. Απολαύστε το!













  

This project was created by Alexandros Logodotis, photographed by Ioanna Nikolareizi and was originally published in Afflante.
....................

Το έργο κατασκευάστηκε από τον Αλέξανδρο Λoγοδότη, φωτογραφήθηκε από την Ιωάννα Νικολαρειζη και δημοσιεθηκε αρχικά στο Afflante.

Share :

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing! I would love to go to Greece sometime, I went there when I was little but I can't remember anything :(

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go to the greek islands! Best place ever!

      Delete
  2. Wow this is a positive distraction from winter blues! I can't wait for summer already!!

    www.theWEARS.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I like Christmas but summer is my favorite season of all!
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. one can always dream... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally!!! thank you for reading my blog!

      Delete