A healthy outside starts from the inside!

Although I managed to stay on track during Christmas holidays -concerning food that is- I think the past 2-3 days I have eaten more than all the days before. And as much as I enjoyed eating good food, now I feel bloated  and I would love the idea of detoxing! Luckily, I enjoy eating salads and drink juices and in my opinion that's the easiest and healthiest way to detox our bodies! They are easy to make, light and they keep you energized! As you know combinations of ingredients are numerous, yet I 'm sharing 3 salad + 3 smoothie recipes to give you ideas.
 
Παρόλο που κατάφερα να μη ξεφύγω ιδιαίτερα κατά τη διάρκεια των γιορτών -όσον αφορα το φαγητό- νομίζω πως τις τελευταίες 2-3 μέρες έχω φάει περισσότερο απ'ότι έφαγα όλες τις προηγούμενες μέρες μαζί. Αν και απόλαυσα το καλό φαγητό, τώρα νιώθω φουσκωμένη και θα μου άρεσε η ιδέα της αποτοξίνωσης! Ευτυχώς, απολαμβάνω τις σαλάτες και τους χυμούς και κατά τη γνώμη μου είναι ο πιο εύκολος και υγιεινός τρόπος να αποτοξινώσουμε τα σώματα μας. Είναι εύκολα στη παρασκευή, ελαφριά και προσφέρουν ενέργεια!!! Όπως ξέρετε οι συνδυασμοί υλικών είναι αμέτρητοι, εντούτοις σας προτείνω συνταγές από 3 σαλάτες και 3 χυμούς για να πάρετε ιδέες.

SMOOTHIES
  • I prefer smoothies sans yoghurt but I'll try this one



 


Share :

2 comments: