Well, hello there!!!

A whole other year has passed us by. Hope you all had an amazing time everyone! Wishing you lots of happiness, love and health for a perfect New Year my dear friends! Here's to fresh starts, achieving goals, more adventures, but above all health for all of us!! 2014 it's going to be a good one!
I was never one to make New Year resolutions but I hope for small changes that will make a large impact. How about you? What are some of your goals in the new year? What are the little, everyday things you would like to do to improve your life? I’d love to know..


Μια ακόμα χρόνια πέρασε. Ελπίζω ότι όλοι περάσατε υπέροχα! Σας εύχομαι πολλή ευτυχία, αγάπη και υγεία για μια τέλεια Νέα χρονιά καλοί μου φίλοι! Εύχομαι νέα ξεκινήματα, επίτευξη στόχων, περισσότερες περιπέτειες αλλά πάνω απ'όλα υγεία για όλους μας. Το 2014 θα είναι μια καλή χρονιά!!!
Ποτέ δεν έβαζα στόχους για τη νέα χρονιά αλλά ελπίζω σε μικρές αλλαγές που όμως θα έχουν μεγάλο αντίκτυπο. Εσάς ποιοι είναι οι στόχοι σας για το νέο έτος? Ποια είναι τα μικρά, καθημερινά πράγματα που θα θέλατε να βελτιώσετε στη ζωή σας? Θα μου άρεσε να ξέρω!


As for me? Actually I haven't thought this through.. I love my life and I'm thankful for everything I have..
But, since we are talking little, everyday things...Hm..let's see (pause, I'm thinking now...)
  • I would love to be more organized. I already hear my mom laughing at this..
  • I would love to take a yoga or a pilates class.
  • A detox would be a great idea. I eat as healthy as I can but I can do better than that! 
via
  • How I would love to be a better blogger!
  • I think I'm a rather positive person but deleting any negativity would be a step forward..
  • Catching up with old friends..
  • Visiting London or Paris. Or Barcelona..
  • Wearing heels more often..(right Jo?) Doubtful..
........................

Όσο για μένα?Η αλήθεια είναι ότι δεν το σκέφτηκα πολύ..Αγαπώ τη ζωή μου κι είμαι ευγνώμων για όσα έχω.. Αλλά, μια που μιλάμε για μικρά καθημερινά πράγματα.. μμ.. για να δούμε.. (μισό, σκέφτομαι)
  • Θα μου άρεσε να είμαι πιο οργανωμένη. Ήδη ακούω τη μαμά μου να γελάει!
  • Θα μου άρεσε να πάω γιόγκα ή πιλάτες
  • Μια αποτοξίνωση θα ήταν καλή ιδέα. Τρώω υγιεινά γενικά αλλά μπορώ και καλύτερα!
  • Πόσο θα μου άρεσε να ήμουν καλύτερη blogger!
  • Νομίζω πως είμαι πολύ θετικό άτομο αλλά το να σβήσω κάθε αρνητική σκέψη θα ήταν ένα βήμα παραπέρα
  • Να ξαναβρώ παλιούς φίλους
  • Να επισκεφθώ το Λονδίνο ή το Παρίσι. 'Η τη Βαρκελώνη 

  • Να φοράω τακούνια πιο συχνά..(σωστά Ιωάννα?). Αμφιβάλλω...






  
Share :

10 comments:

  1. Καλή Χρονιά, εύχομαι να πραγματοποιήσεις τις "καθημερινές"σου επιθυμίες!
    Όσο για μένα, η κυριότερη "μικρή" μου επιθυμία είναι να βρώ δουλειά.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλή χρονιά Σόνια! Σου εύχομαι μικρές κ μεγάλες επιθυμίες να πραγματοποιηθούν!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! I can't believe we have arrived at a new year already!
    I haven't made any specific resolutions but in general, I hope to fill this year with a better version of myself...getting better means I'll be stronger and that's all I can ask! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New year Nancy!That's a good idea, thank you for stopping by!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Καλή χρονιά Κατερίνα μου!! Εύχομαι να έχεις πολλή αγάπη, υγεία και να πετύχεις όλα όσα θέλεις!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ!!!Επίσης...

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year!! Hope all your wishes come true :) My resolution is to eat more healthy things and exercise more!

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete