A leather jacket..FINALLY!!!


For those of you reading my blog (thanks again, by the way) my desire for a black leather jacket is old news! You are also aware that I love Massimo Dutti (see their SS 2014 campaign here). Despite being stuck inside for the past 3-4 days (lost counting, my son is sick), this beauty finally became mine. Yay!!! My love brought it to me as a gift (he certainly reads my blog, so the hints weren't wasted). I couldn't be happier and I'm already thinking of all the cool ways I could combine it.


Plus it's not just a leather jacket, it is the softest and lightest leather jacket I 've ever put my hands on. Now, let's only hope for the weather to be appropriate to take this babe out! Fingers crossed!!! And who knows, maybe I'll post a picture of me sporting it.. Until then here some inspiration..








Carolina Engman



top photo via Massimo Dutti, all other via Pinterest


Share :

14 comments:

  1. stylencritics4/2/14 22:22

    τέλειο???Μπράβο!!!Θα το φοράς για χρόνια και όσο αυτά περνούν αυτό θα ομορφαίνει!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ευχαριστώ κορίτσι!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ευχαριστώ! για την ωρα το καμαρωνω στη κρεμαστρα μια που ο καιρός δε λεει..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although it was a nice gesture -the best actually- it wasn't a surprise!I know my husband too well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Με γειά σου, καλοφόρετο. Όπως σου είπα μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great gift!!! I am sure you will enjoy it a lot!!!

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cdeblasio665/2/14 22:21

    Me geia! I am sure YOU will make it look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello lovely <3

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) For more details: http://tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Christel! By the way, I've checking your instagram lately, you were on a trip?

    ReplyDelete
  10. cdeblasio666/2/14 15:52

    Yes, I was lucky enough to go to Florida - South Beach, Miami - and a few other places - now I am back in New York shoveling snow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. karlabathrick03/3/14 10:33

    wowza what a gorgeous jacket you lucky thing :) Love it with the girly dress xxExclusive Remove Wrinkles Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this outfit .. specially the leather jacket

    black leather jacket womens

    ReplyDelete