Happy Sunday and 11 questions!!!

Hello there!!!


I was tagged by another blogger friend, Maro, of Maro-Nice things this time (I already answered Nicky's questions), to participate in the game in which you're supposed to answer 11 questions and write 11 questions for 11 more bloggers to answer. Thank you Maro!!!
I'll start by answering Maro's questions..Here we go!!!

1. Which theatrical play/ musical you enjoyed the most?
I was lucky enough to visit New York and ther I saw 4 magnificent musicals, the one better than the other.

2. My favorite place to walk or having coffee is Paralia of Thessaloniki for sure.

3. What keeps you motivated and optimistic in the middle of the economic crisis?
The fact that both my husband and me still have our jobs is what keep us going. There are so many people that lack the basics so we are fortunate to have everything we need.

4. Tea or coffee? 
I am definitely a coffee lover!

5. Where did you spend your best vacations?
New York was pretty amazing as you can imagine, I love Italy and I loved Barcelona as well.

And now my questions:
  1. If you could travel back in time, when would that be?
  2. When did you know you found the one, if you did?
  3. Do you act after giving extra thought or impulsively?
  4. Do you continue to love those who let you down?
  5. Do you believe in friendship between men and women?
  6. Your favorite quote
  7. You would rather go to New York or in Africa for safari?
  8. How likely it would be for you to participate in a nude photoshoot?
  9. Would you live to another place than the one you currently live and where?
  10. There are so many reasons to be happy, name your top 3.
  11. "You can telll a lot about a person's character by what they laugh at" Yes or no?
And the 11 friends I choose to answer my questions are:
  1. Nicky
  2. Sonia
  3. Maro
  4. Eva
  5. Lyriel
  6. Corina
  7. Miranti
  8. Brooke
  9. Lina
  10. Anna-Rosa
  11. Lena and Polina 
I'm waiting for your answers girls! Have a happy Sunday!!!


And remember...11 things about me




Share :

17 comments:

  1. ευχαριστώ πολύ για το tag κορίτσι!
    Φιλιάαα

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice things2/2/14 18:31

    Ευχαριστώ πολύ που απάντησες!! Θα σου απαντήσω κι εγώ εδώ τις πολύ ενδιαφέρουσες ερωτήσεις σου!
    1. Πιθανόν στο 1950! Μου αρέσει πολύ σαν εποχή!
    2.Το καταλαβαίνω σιγά σιγά με τον καιρό! Έβλεπα ότι δεν μου τελείωνε αυτό το έντονο συναίσθημα κι ακόμα δεν έχει τελειώσει!
    3.Χωρίς πολλή σκέψη!
    4.Αναλόγως τον άνθρωπο.
    5.Μμμ...Ναι πιστεύω.
    6.I like my money right where I can see it. Hanging in my closet!
    7. Και στα δύο, πρώτα Νέα Υόρκη όμως!
    8.Σε καμμία περίπτωση!!!
    9. Ναι τρέχοντας θα πήγαινα Αθήνα η Θεσσαλονίκη!!
    10. Μου αρέσει αυτή η σκέψη! Σωστή είναι!

    Φιλιά Κατερίνα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice things2/2/14 18:32

    Σου ξέχασα την 10 ερώτηση!
    Ευτυχισμένη με κάνουν ή οικογένειά μου, η δουλειά μου και οι φίλοι μου!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stylencritics2/2/14 19:06

    ευχαριστώ - ευχαριστώ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ευχαριστώώ.... Πολλά φιλάκια

    ReplyDelete
  6. Παρακαλώ! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. 😉 παρακαλώ! Παρακαλώ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ευχαριστώ πολύ, 😚

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i'd love to play ;) I'll post the answers on my blog soon dear! thanks a lot for tagging me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for participating!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love NYC too!
    mygenerouslife.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who doesnt?You should go, there's no place like this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have been, but i want to go back and why not live there?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Έτοιμες οι απαντήσεις μου...

    http://nickypan.blogspot.gr/2014/02/blog-post.html

    Φιλάκια.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lina's Daily6/2/14 22:14

    Thank you so much for the tag Katerina!! This is a wake up call for my beloved and abandoned for so many weeks blog :( . I ll find some time for sure to do it soon. And more posts i hope...

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're welcome, I'm waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete