Links I love

Hello there!!!
Sorry for not being around much but as I mentioned before things have been quite hectic lately but I hope they will slow down eventually. Working full time and being a mom and wife and housekeeper, etc has left me a little (zero) time to focus on this. And while this internet corner is an outlet for me and I really enjoy writing or reading others posts, certain things that are taking place right now in my life don't leave me much space or energy to deal with everything. I think you have to look at what's going on in your life and decide what your priorities are. 
But..A much needed weekend has once again arrived! What are you up to? I am going to 2 parties (kids parties that is of course!) where hopefully I'll find time to catch up with my friends as well..
In other news, although we had one of the best winters I can remember, spring I'm ready and waiting for you!

Γεια σας!!
Συγνώμη που δεν ήμουν και πολύ παρούσα αλλά όπως ανέφερα κι άλλη φορά τα πράγματα είναι λίγο ζόρικα τελευταία, όμως ελπίζω ότι θα ησυχάσουν σιγά σιγά.. Το να είμαι εργαζόμενη μητέρα, σύζυγος, νοικοκυρά κλπ, αφήνει λίγο (μηδέν) χρόνο να αφιερώσω στο blog. Και παρόλο που αυτή η ιντερνετική γωνιά είναι ένα διέξοδο, διάφορα πράγματα δεν αφήνουν περιθώριο & ενέργεια ώστε να ασχολήθώ με όλα. Νομίζω ότι πρέπει να βλέπεις τι συμβαίνει στη ζωή και να αποφασίζεις ποιες είναι οι προτεραιότητες σου.
Αλλά..ενα πολύ αναγκαίο ΣΚ έφτασε για άλλη μια φορά! Τι θα κάνετε? Εγώ θα πάω σε 2 αποκριάτικα πάρτυ (παιδικά φυσικά..), όπου ελπίζω να βρω κι εγώ χρόνο να τα πω με τις φίλες μου. Κατά τ'άλλα, παρόλο που είχαμε έναν από τους πιο ζεστούς χειμώνες που θυμάμαι, είμαι έτοιμη και σε περιμένω Άνοιξη!!!
 
  • In order to fit into this or this, I have to do more of this.
  • Easter is around the corner and that's a sweet garland, especially for a baby's room. Tutorial here



 Bon weekend!!!



Share :

8 comments:

  1. Have a lovely weekend Katerina. Hope you'll find the time to recharge your batteries for next week!


    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stylencritics21/2/14 14:19

    Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dimitra! I hope so too..😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice things21/2/14 17:37

    Ωραία links μας έβαλες Κατερίνα! Καλό Σαβ/κο!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, those figure skater faces are SO funny!! Love that haha :) Got a good laugh from that one. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, me too!!!Thank you for stopping by Kristin!

    ReplyDelete