Amazing loft in black and white

Hello everyone!!!

Black and white together is perhaps one of my favorite color combinations and although houses like the one below isn't everyone's cup of tea, who doesn't love big windows that allow the light to flow inside? So I was excited to come across this loft in Eindhoven (and not in New York..!) that was photographed by Paulina Arcklin, whose work I love (check her blog). The one and only exception in the color palette is only because of some wooden details scattered throughout the apartment. Check it out!








Share :

6 comments:

  1. stylencritics10/2/14 15:24

    τα τραπέζια είναι άπαιχτα ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. κι όχι μόνο κατά τη γνώμη μου! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's an absolute dream this. I'm not loads into black stuff but I'm getting on board with this.

    Ah, Anthropologie on the brain!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, what can I say?I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ina Tatjana14/2/14 20:12

    This looks absolutely gorgeous :)

    thanks visiting my blog ELLE

    ReplyDelete