Fashion alert: pointed flats

If you know me well enough, you are aware of how much I hate can't wear heels. I admire them as a fashion accessory from afar and I applaud those that make the effort (successfully). But, when it comes to wear them I come to the conclusion that I would rather be comfortable than falling all over the place. While browsing the internet for some spring shopping ideas, I realized that pointed flats are making a comeback this season. As much as I love a classic round toe flat, pointed toe ones will add a touch of sophistication to your outfits.

Αν με ξέρετε αρκετά καλά, τότε γνωρίζετε ότι σιχαίνομαι δεν μπορώ να φορέσω τακούνια. Τα θαυμάζω σαν αξεσουάρ μόδας από μακριά και επικροτώ αυτές που κάνουν τη προσπάθεια (με επιτυχία). Αλλά όταν φτάνει η ώρα να τα φορέσω, συμπαραίνω ότι προτιμώ να είμαι άνετη, παρά να πέφτω φαρδιά πλατιά.
Καθώς έψαχνα στο ίντερνετ για ανοιξιάτικες ιδέες, διαπίστωσα πως τα μυτερά ίσια παπούτσια επέστρεψαν φέτος. Κι ενώ μου αρέσουν πολύ οι κλασσικές μπαλαρίνες, οι μυτερές θα προσθέσουν μια σοφιστικέ πινελιά στα σύνολα σας.





Shop the story:

// Dolce & Gabbana embellished floral brocade flats (Net a Porter)

// Valentino red rock-stud leather patent ballerinas (mytheresa)

// Nicholas Kirkwood soft python loafers (Browns)

// Christian Louboutin Paulina PVC-trimmed patent leather flats (Net a Porter)

// Tabitha Simmons Bibi leather and silk-twill flats (Net a Porter)

// Kameko flat (Sole Society)

// Felicia woven flat (Sole Society)

// Mark & Spencer contrast pump

// PRADA Striped Leather Bow Flat Shoe (Flannels)

// Tabitha Simmons Dilly leather-trimmed printed satin point-toe flats (Net a Porter)





Share :

3 comments:

  1. Simply Fabulous Chic17/3/14 22:08

    Since I'm pregnant I'm also wearing loads of flats (ballerina's, sneakers, etc.) but I adore my high heels. And I miss them. So I cannot wait to get back into my heels. ;-) But this round-up of cute flats looks great, especially the Kameko flat looks great (it's got stripes!!). :-) Hugs, Inge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh you're pregnant! That's a very good reason to skip heels..And later when you'll be chasing your little one!

    ReplyDelete