Weekend baby!!!

Oh yeah! The weekend is here AND the sun is shining!!! The spring has finally sprung so we are all about strolling around..Our plans? None other than riding our bikes or scooters and meeting with good friends..
Your plans? No matter what, have fun!!!

More reasons to love animals

I would happily go back to this school


Sarah Jessica Parker answers 73 questions. Her favorite country? Greece!!!


20 minute workout!

Georgia from "my generous life" shares the benefits of green clay.


This song makes me dance around the house! It was on my playlist too!

Love letter to New York!

Cranberry - orange smoothie




Au revoir!!!


Share :

8 comments:

  1. Nice things15/3/14 16:07

    Λατρεύω το πράσινο πηλό, είναι από τα καλύτερα προϊόντα ομορφιάς!! Όσο για το Ναυάγιο έχω πάει και η ομορφιά του είναι τρομακτική!! Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο Κατερίνα!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh katerina thank you so much for the link!! The school is brilliant!!navagio is indeed one of the best beaches ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Αχ αυτό εδώ το τελευταίο το smoothie, θέλω να το καταβροχθίσω!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Κι εγω, τα λατρεύω!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE JOICE17/3/14 11:32

    What a nice blog you have here and great post too, would you like to follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know I will follow you back.xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Joice!!!I would be glad to follow you, I always do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. would you believe it, we had a lovely sunny weekend and now it's cold and wet again. oh boy yes, what a beach. that's something else

    Mat @ Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete