Links I love and Happy Easter!

Hello people! The weekend is upon us and not just a weekend, Easter's weekend. Do you have any special plans? We are staying home this year, in contrary to previous years that we used to escape the city. Our good friends are coming over, so hopefully we'll have a great time anyway. 
No matter where you'll be, no matter what you do I wish a happy Easter to everyone!
And as usual a little pot pouri of links I love..


Γεια σας! Το σαββατοκύριακο είναι προ των πυλών κι όχι ένα τυχαίο σαββατοκύριακο αλλά του Πάσχα. Έχετε τίποτα ιδιαίτερα σχέδια? Εμείς θα μείνουμε σπίτι φέτος, σε αντίθεση με άλλες χρονιές που φεύγαμε από τη πόλη. Καλοί μας φίλοι θα μας κάνουν παρέα, οπότε ελπίζω θα περάσουμε καλά όπως και να'χει. 
Σας εύχομαι καλό Πάσχα όπου κι αν είστε, ότι κι αν κάνετε!
Κι ως συνήθως ένα μικρό ποτ-πουρί από links..


Amazing (love) letter to a dog. Yes. A dog.

RIP Gabriel Garcia Marquez. 20 quotes.


Since I bought this I should buy this too! The only thing left is for summer to come!



Photo via My lifebox



Share :

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!! I'm out of the country at the moment, in Mexico, visiting my parents ;) Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elba! Viva Mexico, lucky you!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete