Playing Dj

I enjoyed so much making my first playlist the other time that I decided to play Dj again. Since then I also discovered Spotify (which by the way is pretty addictive), so you fellow "spotifiers" (or not) can listen the songs there..
I hope you like it!!! 

Μου άρεσε τόσο πολύ όταν έκανα τη πρώτη μου λίστα τραγουδιών τις προάλλες, ώστε αποφάσισα να ξανακάνω τη Dj. Από τότε όμως ανακάλυψα και το Spotify (το οποίο παρεπιπτόντως είναι εθιστικό), οπότε μπορείτε να ακούσετε εκεί τα τραγούδια..
Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει!!!


Sympathique // Pink Martini

Walking by the sea // Pitto

We are all made of stars // Moby

Just can't get enough // Nouvelle vague

Locked out of heaven // Bruno Mars

You've got the love // Florence + the Machine

Summer // Calvin Harris

Girlfriend // Phoenix

Starlight // Muse

Dear Boy // Avicii



Check out my playlist!


Share :

2 comments:

  1. Καλό μήνα Κατερίνα! Ωραία κομμάτια διάλεξες :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. καλό μήνα!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete