Weekend round-up!

Hey guys!!! 
It's that time again- weekend round-up!!! Yet another kid's party is on my agenda and later I'm having my God children over to take their Easter presents..I love these gatherings! I finished yesterday all the shopping I had to do, which was not an easy task after all. It took me 3 afternoons to shop for all the presents (!!), I need to get a better plan next year.

Γεια σας παίδες!!!
Ήρθε πάλι αυτή η ώρα- Σαββατοκύριακο!!! Ακόμα ένα παιδικό πάρτι είναι στην ατζέντα μου κι αργότερα θα μας επισκεφτούν τα βαφτιστήρια μας για να πάρουν τα Πασχαλινά τους δώρα..Μ'αρέσουν αυτές οι συγκεντρώσεις! Τελείωσα χθες με τα ψώνια, που τελικά δεν ήταν εύκολη διαδικασία. Χρειάστηκα 3 απογεύματα για να ψωνίσω όλα τα δώρα (!!), χρειάζομαι καλύτερο σχέδιο για του χρόνου!





I'm in love with him.

What if...I keep wondering this myself..

Karim rashid lives here




And in case you missed them.. Au naturel and colorless yet soulfoul house



Have a nice weekend!!!



Share :

4 comments:

  1. stylencritics12/4/14 18:29

    birkenstock μεγάλη αγάπη!!! καλό ΣΚ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Αλήθεια?!?!?!? Επίσης!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Weekend round-ups.The colorful wedding is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete