Bathroom renovation

We are in the middle of a small renovation in our guest's bathroom, not anything major, just wanted a new cabinet. While our space is limited I was browsing the Internet for ideas. So here comes Pinterest to the rescue! If you also need ideas for your space, below are some of the bathrooms I spotted. 
The more I was looking though, the more I realized I don't want a furniture. Wouldn't be cool to change just the sink? Or wouldn't be cool to actually know what I want and then post about it?

Είμαστε στη μέση μια μικρής ανακαίνισης στο δεύτερο μπάνιο μας, όχι τίποτα σπουδαίο, απλά θέλουμε να αλλάξουμε το έπιπλο του. Καθώς ο χώρος μας είναι περιορισμένος, έψαχνα στο ίντερνετ για ιδέες. Κι εδώ μπαίνει το Pinterest! Αν χρειάζεστε κι εσείς ιδέες για το χώρο σας παρακάτω είναι μερικά απο τα μπάνια που ξεχώρισα. 
Όσο περισσότερο έψαχνα όμως, τόσο διαπίστωνα ότι δεν θέλω έπιπλο. Δεν θα ήταν ωραία αν αλλάζαμε μόνο το νεροχύτη? 'Η δεν ήταν καλό να ξέρω τι θέλω κ μετά να κάνω ποστ γι'αυτό?










All images via pinterest


Share :

6 comments:

  1. stylishlyinlove27/5/14 18:37

    Thanks for sharing all of these great ideas!

    Hope you had a wonderful and restful weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really keen on the final 2 images, just make sure it's big enough!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I myself don't like big furnitures in the bathroom despite their funzionality! I am also seeking for bathroom ideas so this post was resllyhelpful!!!😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't find them functional either, i just find them really cool!

    ReplyDelete