Bon Weekend!!!Plus a few links..

Hello again my friends!!! Despite spending a difficult night yesterday, I woke up this morning and surprise!surprise! The sun was out! I know, I whined again about the bad weather but my mood completely changed today! I long (pray actually..) for a sunny and warm weekend to enjoy with my family..I'm definitely adding some yoga in between, I'm still thinking of taking a class (here comes the whine about time management..just kidding!)
I hope you all have a nice time. Any special plans for you?

Γεια σας και πάλι!! Παρόλο που πέρασα χθες μια δύσκολη νύχτα, ξύπνησα το πρωί και τι έκπληξη..Ο ήλιος έλαμπε! Ξέρω, γκρίνιαξα ξανά για το κακό καιρό αλλά η διάθεση μου άλλαξε εντελώς σήμερα! Ανυπομονώ να απολαύσω  ένα ηλιόλουστο και ζεστό Σαββατοκύριακο με την οικογένεια μου. Σίγουρα θα κάνω και λίγη γιόγκα κάπου ανάμεσα, ακόμα σκέφτομαι να πάω γυμναστήριο (κι εδώ αρχίζει η γκρίνια για τη διαχείριση του χρόνου..πλάκα κάνω!)
Ελπίζω όλοι να περάσετε καλά. Έχετε τίποτα ιδιαίτερα σχέδια?



// Short hair styling that actually looks easy //

// Seeing places from above. Amazing!!! //

// This looks delicious. Plus it's easy! //

// I still like it even after the 2.788.362 times I've heard it. //


// Brilliant ad by NikeMade me laugh out loud! //

// Dreamy beach wedding //

// Last but not least, do your own gel manicure at home. //


Bon Weekend!!!




Share :

6 comments:

  1. stylencritics3/5/14 10:05

    Happy Happy Weekend (like the song)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice things3/5/14 21:28

    Εδώ πάλι βρέχει....ευτυχώς υπάρχουν όμορφα ποστ σαν το δικό σου και μας κρατάνε παρέα! Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Σημερα, κυριακή έχει ηλιο!Ελπίζω να κρατήσει!!

    ReplyDelete