Gettin' beach ready!!!

Hello hello!!!
It has finally started feeling like summer today, so the warm(er) temperatures have me dreaming of a beach vacation. This also got me thinking of all the new goodies I need want to buy..Flip-flops, hats, cover-ups..And the list goes on!
I miss our beach house badly and cannot wait to go! I can almost hear the waves crashing and feel the sand on my feet and hair...

Γεια , γεια!!!
Άρχισε επιτέλους το καλοκαίρι, οπότε οι (πιο) υψηλές θερμοκρασίες με έκαναν να ονειρεύομαι τις διακοπές στη θάλασσα. Επίσης άρχισα να σκέφτομαι όλα τα καλούδια που πρέπει θέλω να αγοράσω..Σαγιονάρες, καπέλα, ποια είναι η ελληνική λέξη για το cover-up..Και η λίστα συνεχίζεται!
Μου λείπει τόσο το σπίτι μας στη θάλασσα και δεν βλέπω την ώρα να πάω! Ήδη ακούω τα κύματα να σκάνε και νιώθω την άμμο στα πόδια και τα μαλλιά μου...



Share :

9 comments:

  1. Άντε να έρθει... Αν σου αρέσουν τα παιχνίδια έχεις tag http://nickypan.blogspot.gr/2014/05/spring-lover-tag.html
    Πολλά φιλάκια

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ευχαριστώ! Ευχαριστώ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stylencritics9/5/14 22:05

    θάλασσα κ ανυπομονώ να ακούσω τα κύματα.
    ωραίο το σάνδαλο!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really not into beaches but I'm going to one next month, so I'll have to learn!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's getting warm and nice here too. I adore Mara Hoffman designs, that wish list is all I want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would be into beaches if you lived in Greece!!! Where are you heading to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you liked it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it's only because I don't like sitting around doing nothing, i prefer to get up and go somewhere. but i've got to go so i'll just take a football or something. somewhere in Florida, in about 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete