Have a fabulous weekend

Hello there Friday! Despite having our plans for a beach getaway cancelled due to the shitty weather, I have my hopes high for spending a good weekend in the city. And by good I mean a dinner date with hubby, strolling around with our boy and a birthday party on Sunday morning. Yes, again. I lost counting by now..
I hope you all have a fabulous time! 


Παρόλο που τα σχέδια μας για μια απόδραση στη θάλασσα αναβλήθηκαν λόγω του καιρού, ελπίζω ότι θα περάσουμε ένα καλό Σαββατοκύριακο στη πόλη. Και λέγοντας καλό εννοώ να βγούμε για φαγητό με τον άντρα μου, να πάμε βόλτες με το παιδί μας και να πάμε σ'ενα πάρτυ γενεθλίων τη Κυριακή το πρωί. Ναι, πάλι. Έχω χάσει το μέτρημα..
Ελπίζω όλοι να περάσετε υπέροχα!

Bikini perfection

How cool is this??

60 powerful pictures!

I couldn't believe in my eyes. Amazing!!!

Don't watch this if you are afraid of heights. Crazy!!!

I set a new goal, to touch my toes. Hint: impossible!
 
I wouldn't say no to a spinach and feta chickpea burger.

Although this cat-eye tutorial seems easy, I lost my hopes for nailing it.



Bon Weekend!


image via pinterest

 
Share :

2 comments:

  1. stylencritics1/6/14 10:42

    60 powerful photos, απλά τέλειες!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Συμφωνώ!!! Kisses...

    ReplyDelete