Playing Dj vol.3

Hello there people! Yes, I'm alive!!! You know by now that from time to time I take short breaks from my blog. Well, that time has come once again, but I'm back today with a new playlist. 
What have you been up to? I tried to keep up with your blogs and I would also like to thank everyone for the kind words regarding my last post


Γεια σας! Ναι, είμαι ζωντανή!! Ξέρετε τώρα πια ότι πότε πότε κάνω μικρά διαλείμματα από το blog μου. Λοιπόν, αυτή η ώρα ήρθε και πάλι, αλλά επιστρέφω σήμερα με μια ολοκαίνουρια λίστα τραγουδιών. 
Εσείς τι κάνατε? Προσπάθησα να παρακολουθήσω τις αναρτήσεις όσων έχετε blogs κι επίσης θα ήθελα να ευχαριστήσω όλους για τα καλά λόγια σχετικά με τη τελευταία μου ανάρτηση.

We won't go home // The Colourist

Changing of the seasons // Two Door Cinema Club

Hey Ya! // Outkast

Lyall // San Cisco

Wake me up // Avicii

Ruby // Kauser Chiefs

Louie Louie // The Kingsmen

Respect // Aretha Franklin

I get around // The Beach Boys

Booty Swing // Parov Stelar



Listen on Spotify


Share :

3 comments:

  1. stylencritics19/5/14 08:41

    Καλώς την !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλώς σας βρήκα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using your musical picks to power the rest of my afternoon work session... Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete