Summer essentials:Sunglasses


Despite the fact that the sun has been playing hide and seek the past few days, I can't step out of the house without my sunglasses. I always need want another pair but my problem is that I'm terrible at keeping my sunglasses unscratched because I just throw them in my bag. This always prevents me from splurging on them but luckily there are so many brands out there offering low priced items without lacking in style and maximum (hopefully) UV protection.


Παρά το γεγονός ότι ο ήλιος παίζει κρυφτό τις τελευταίες μέρες, δεν μπορώ να βγω από το σπίτι αν δεν έχω μαζι μου τα γυαλιά ηλίου μου. Πάντα χρειάζομαι θέλω ακόμα ένα ζευγάρι αλλά το πρόβλημα είναι ότι είναι αδύνατο να τα αφήσω χωρίς γρατζουνιές μια που τα πετάω μέσα στη τσάντα μου.Αυτό πάντα με αποτρέπει από το να ξοδέξω πολλά λεφτά αλλά ευτυχώς υπάρχουν εταιρείες που προσφέρουν γυαλιά σε χαμηλές τιμές χωρίς να χάνουν σε στυλ και υψηλή αντηλιακή προστασία.

SUNGLASSES


Shop the story (from top left):





Share :

6 comments:

  1. stylencritics20/6/14 14:40

    κυκλοφορώ σχεδόν και το χειμώνα με γυαλιά, νιώθω ανασφάλεια χωρίς αυτά. το τελευταίο είναι σούπερ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christel DeBlasio20/6/14 15:52

    Katerina try: http://quayeyeware.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about it the other day! Really cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Κάποτε μου ήταν αδιάφορα τώρα κι εγώ δεν μπορώ χωρίς αυτά 😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blushing Loves21/6/14 13:39

    Love sunglasses for summer!! Gorgeous and stylish choises girl! <3

    ReplyDelete