Top 5 destinations

It’s impossible for me to approach the middle of June without a case of wanderlust. Although this year we are staying low in beautiful Halkidiki (like Halkidiki nowhere, as we proudly say here in northern Greece..) I would LOVE to visit one of the destinations below. Dreaming never hurt anyone, right? Have any of you visited them? What destinations are on your list?


Είναι αδύνατο να φτάσουμε μέσα Ιουνίου χωρίς να με πιάσει μανία για ταξίδια και περιπλάνηση. Παρόλο που φέτος θα κάνουμε διακοπές στην όμορφη Χαλκιδική (γιατί σαν τη Χαλκιδική δεν έχει, να τα λέμε κι αυτά) θα ήθελα τοοοσο πολύ να επισκεφτώ κάποιον από τους παρακάτω προορισμούς. Τα όνειρα δεν έβλαψαν ποτέ κανέναν, σωστά? 
'Εχετε επισκεφτεί κάποιον από αυτούς? Ποιοι προορισμοί είναι στη λίστα σας?


1// Any of the majestic Aegean islands.
I visited many of them with my parents but now it's my turn to go there with my boy. There's a chance we will go to Corfu which is beautiful as well, but I've been there a lot of times. If you haven't, I highly recommend it!
 

2// Paris.  
I have no idea what stopped us from going to Paris before, but now we are just waiting for Dimitris to grow a little bigger so he can appreciate this beautiful city too or Eurodisney to be more precise.



3//  Brasil
Actually I want to visit Latin America in general but Brasil is on top of my list. I have always wanted to go there  but now with the World Cup fever I want even more. Speaking of that, way to go Greece!!!


4// Italy
Despite being there numerous times, I never have enough of this beautiful country. As I said before I love everything Italian. I've been to Rome, Florence, Milan etc but I would love to visit the Italian Riviera too.


5//  Morocco
I wouldn't mind having my tea with this view in front of my eyes. Yes please!!!
 



Share :

4 comments:

  1. stylencritics26/6/14 01:30

    Μαρόκο,ε? Καλή ιδέα αλλά σκέφτομαι έντονα ένα ταξίδι στην Ισλανδία!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Δεν περασε ποτε από το μυαλό μου αλλά θα ειναι πολύ ωραία φαντάζομαι, κατι μοναδικό!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aegean islands and Morocco sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now all I want is to go! I would go anywhere!

    ReplyDelete