7 things you don't know about me

Before leaving for vacation I had my hopes high for updating my blog more often as usual. Staying by the beach half of the day (not bad of an arrangement, huh?) and playing with my son the other half at home, made it impossible for me to post more than once. Of course I'm not complaining, just sayin'.. 
I did read though most of other blogs and while doing so, a very pleasant surprise was waiting for me, my blogger friend Elba nominated me for an award! This is my 3rd nomination, thank you so much Elba! (No 1 and No 2).


The Rules:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.

// So here we go! 7 (more) things you don't know about me //

1. I can sleep pretty much anytime, at any place. At bars, cinema, theater, yup!!!

2. As I write this post I'm 34 years, 6 months and 23 days old. And very hungry. Irrelevant but true..

3. I love my country but I constantly wondering what it would be to live abroad or even in another Greek city. Top on my country list is Italy while an Aegean island would be my Greek alternative.

4. I eat honey and a piece (or more..) of black chocolate everyday. 

5. I don't fancy cooking but I really enjoy a great restaurant meal. The first thing I check on menus are the salads.

6. One of my favorite habits is taking a shower. I normally take two per day but during summer I'm practically like a duck. In and out of it all the time! And speaking of showers I looove laying to freshly washed sheets after that!

7. Concerning my style it's all about "less is more" I used to be very athletic but over the years I established a more feminine yet quite simple look.





The blogs I nominate are:



Share :

13 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to move to Greece and live on the blue sea since I was a young ahh. I am also 34 just turned so in June and wow I cannot beleive that is my age. I am the opposite I cannot sleep anywhere, but a bed and I hate it especially on long plane rides. Thanks for nominating me and you're gorgeous. Do you have instagram? I am noorlq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! It was great getting to know you a bit more ;) I can sleep everywhere too! especially in the passenger car seat. I always have black chocolate in the refrigerator, a bite after dinner and I'm the happiest person on earth.
    Thank you so much for participating and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is cool, a nice way to learn some new stuff about the blogger's we read daily. Thank you for passing on the torch as it were. Man that's many showers!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  4. Told you so, like a duck! Thank you for reading my blog Mat, I'm waiting to learn about you a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the opportunity Elba!You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know moving here or anywhere else is difficult but you can always come for vacation. Greece has a ton of amazing places you can see!
    Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! It's nice getting to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA i love showers too! But i'm a swim teacher so i basically live in the water! Its great/ i'm always pruned! Thankyou for nominating me! Love reading your blog, keep an eye out for mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these blog games are just pefect to know more a out you! I also love chocolate in aby color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them too!Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading yours too! Take care, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete