Backpack comeback

Just the word backpack is enough to remind me of my teenage years toting around books. But what was once simply our school bag, now is a cool accessory and a spacious alternative to our everyday purse. It's been a while now that backpacks made their comeback to the fashion scenery. I would love the convenience of not having to use my hands and being able to carry all my things while being stylish. With my upcoming trip to London (yay!!!) a backpack would be quite useful.
Are you into this trend?

Μόνο η λέξη σακίδιο είναι αρκετή για να μου θυμίσει τα χρόνια της εφηβείας μου που κουβαλούσα βιβλία ή και μαγιό, μπουρνούζι κλπ, αθλήτρια πόλο βλέπεις... Αλλά αυτό που παλιά ήταν απλά η σχολική μας τσάντα, τώρα είναι ένα cool αξεσουάρ και μία ευρύχωρη εναλλακτική της καθημερινής μας τσάντας. Εδώ και λίγο καιρό τα σακίδια έχουν επιστρέψει στο προσκήνιο της μόδας. Μου αρέσει πολύ η άνεση του να έχω ελεύθερα τα χέρια μου καθώς κουβαλάω όλα μου τα πράγματα και ταυτόχρονα να είμαι στιλάτη. Για το ταξίδι μας στο Λονδίνο σε λίγο καιρό, σκέφτομαι πως θα μου ήταν χρήσιμη μια τέτοια τσάντα.
Η γμώμη σας? Σας αρέσουν τα σακίδια?

 
 


images via pinterest

Share :

6 comments:

  1. αν κ μου θυμίζουν και εμένα τα εφηβικά μου χρόνια, αγαπώ τα σακίδια. απαραίτητα στις διακοπές, χωρίς αυτό δεν πάω πουθενά!

    ReplyDelete
  2. μετά τη φάση που πέρασα με τις messenger είναι νομίζω καιρός να πάω παρακάτω...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christel DeBlasio8/7/14 15:44

    Love a good soft backpack and carried one for years while living in Greece. I have searched and searched to find the right size, good soft leather, without an outrageous price and finally I did at Zara...the BEST city bag -- and if it is the right size you can wear it backwards which serves both for security and convenience

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I didn't see them in person, I really liked the one above from Tory Burch. I still remember walking in her store in NYC and you telling me that she's a great emerging designer..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking to buy a backpack; therefore this post was very helpful-I'll look into Tory Burch selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I helped you!The Tory Burch are great!

    ReplyDelete