Links I love and off to the beach again!

Bikini check! Sunscreen check! Shorts check! OK, ready to go! Another week in the city passed and yet another weekend arrived to pack our stuff and we're off to the beach! A few more days there and then London baby!!! This week was all about relaxing at home with my lovely boys, watching the European water polo championship held in Budapest. I know I promised to update my blog more often the other time and I failed miserably..I will try better this time! Before I go, here's some favorites links as of late! 
Have a fabulous weekend friends!
Anyone else obsessed with HONY?

Watermelon pizza. It looks delicious!

 
 Awesome trick for bike (and skirt) lovers.

 Upper body workout using hand weight.

Easy steps to tie a head scarf. I wish I saw that yesterday!

 Summer guide to NYC (for the lucky that are visiting this incredible city)
 





Au revoir!!!


Share :

19 comments:

  1. Summer guide to NYC????? θα το διαβάσω κ θα πάω!!! Καλό ΣΚ & πολλές βουτιές! Φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ευχαριστώ ρε Σόνια! Πότε θα tο κάνουμε πάλι το ταξίδι στη NYC??Θα αρκεστώ στη Χαλκιδική! Χα!χα!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my NYC guide, Katerina! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an awesome post!Thank you for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love HONY series��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, have a super time in London!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauty Follower10/8/14 00:32

    Ωραια γλυκάκια,
    φοβερη ιδεα αυτο με την φουστα... θα το πλασάρω για μοδα χα χα!


    Σε αφηνω να φας το καρπουζακι με την φέτα (μιαμ)!
    Καλό καλοκαίρι ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Καλο υπόλοιπο καλοκαιριού!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a nice time in UK *_*

    KISSES

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you back? Love looking at your adventures on Instagram, specially that crazy picture of an octopus, so cool!
    I hope you had a great summer and thanks for easy steps to tie a headscarf link, really helpful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I'm back! Only weekend getaways from now on!Just taking my time slowly to the blogging world again..I 'm super excited about your pregnancy!!!Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply Fabulous Chic24/8/14 20:37

    I hope you had a great holiday! Ours is about to start soon, a little late but I'm counting down the days now. We're heading to the South of France, can't wait to enjoy some more sunny days (because all we're having here is rain...). ;-) Hugs, Inge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I did! we had a great time in London and the days spent by the beach are always well-spent..I hope you have a great time as well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. That penny on your bike trick is fantastic! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm obsessed with hony as well!

    i check the fb-page every single day:)

    lots of love xx

    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! It's a much needed break..

    ReplyDelete