Links I love and off to the beach!!!

As you read this post, I'm laying by the beach..First part of our vacation has begun and I'm beyond excited! I'll make my best to keep my blog updated so make sure you stay tuned! Otherwise I'll be waiting you over at Instagram.  I hope we all have a fabulous time!!!
And as usual some links I liked recently, hope you like them too!


Καθώς διαβάζετε αυτό το ποστ, εγώ πλατσουρίζω στη παραλία. Το πρώτο μέρος των διακοπών μας άρχισε κι είμαι παραπάνω από ενθουσιασμένη! Θα βάλω τα δυνατά μου να κρατώ ενημερωμένο το blog γι'αυτό μείνετε συντονισμένοι. Σε άλλη περίπτωση θα σας περιμένω στο Instagram. Ελπίζω να περάσουμε όλοι υπέροχα!!!
Κι ως συνήθως μερικά link που μου άρεσαν τελευταία, ελπίζω θα αρέσουν και σε σας!




Made me cry. Very touching


  Contemporary loft now, warehouse before

Share :

5 comments:

  1. 3forfabulousfashion12/7/14 17:28

    Enjoy your holidays!☀️��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! I wish I could see a wide shot of the pool.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ευχαριστώ!!!!

    ReplyDelete