What to pack when traveling

Packing for a trip can be tricky anyway. But packing for a trip to London in August can be really overwhelming due to the city's unpredictable weather. I still remember my first time to London was in the middle of July and despite being ready (or thinking so..), I ended up wearing only my long sleeve t-shirts and jackets. 
When traveling abroad and especially now with our kid plus with only one carry-on per person, we need to go light. The truth is, it has never easy for me to pack light because I always pack for those just in case scenarios.

Το πακετάρισμα για ένα ταξίδι μπορεί να είναι δύσκολο σε κάθε περίπτωση. Αλλά το πακετάρισμα για ένα ταξίδι στο Λονδίνο  είναι πολύπλοκο εξαιτίας του απρόβλεπτου καιρού. Ακόμη θυμάμαι τη πρώτη φορά που πήγα εκεί μέσα Ιουλίου κι ενώ νόμιζα ότι ήμουν προετοιμασμένη απλά κατέληξα να φοράω μόνο τα μακρυμάνικα μπλουζάκια μου.
'Οταν ταξιδεύεις στο εξωτερικό κι ειδικά τώρα με το παιδί και με μόνο με μια χειραποσκευή, πρέπει να πακετάρεις ελαφριά. Η αλήθεια είναι ότι ποτέ δεν ήταν εύκολο αυτό επειδή πάντα σκέφτομαι τα απρόβλεπτα σενάρια.
It’s usually easier to mix and match when you pair neutrals with a couple fun prints or textures.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/ehow-style/blog/how-to-pack-light-12-pieces-8-looks/
What to pack for London
I’ll be honest, it has never easy for me to pack light because I always pack for those just in case scenarios. However, I have figured out some tricks that have made it easier! When you are limited to one carry-on bag, you have to be creative to get everything to fit inside. If you need a week’s worth of outfits, choose versatile pieces that you can mix and match to come up with multiple looks.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/ehow-style/blog/how-to-pack-light-12-pieces-8-looks/
I’ll be honest, it has never easy for me to pack light because I always pack for those just in case scenarios. However, I have figured out some tricks that have made it easier! When you are limited to one carry-on bag, you have to be creative to get everything to fit inside. If you need a week’s worth of outfits, choose versatile pieces that you can mix and match to come up with multiple looks.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/ehow-style/blog/how-to-pack-light-12-pieces-8-looks/

 Shop the story:

1. Citizens of Humanity denim jacket 2. Boyfriend jeans 3. Vivienne Westwood ballerinas 4. Tory Burch backpack 5. Pink satchel 6. Necklace 7. Alexander McQueen scarf 8. Quay sunglasses 9. Umbrella 10. New Balance sneakers

1. Stick to the basics. Neutral t-shirts that go with everything.
Μείνετε στα βασικά. Ουδέτερα μπλουζάκια που ταιριάζουν με όλα
2. Add a fun accessory that can easily update your look.
Προσθέστε ένα αξεσουάρ που μπορεί να αναβαθμίσει όλα τα σύνολα

3. Pack comfortable yet stylish footwear. A pair of ballerinas is the best solution for me. I can't imagine myself on heels anyway, let alone when traveling. And definitely a pair of sneakers.
Πακετάρετε άνετα αλλά κομψά παπούτσια. Ένα ζευγάρι μπαλαρίνες είναι η καλύτερη επιλογή. Δεν μπορώ να με φανταστώ σε τακούνια έτσι κι αλλιώς πόσο μάλλον όταν ταξιδεύω. Και φυσικά ένα ζευγάρι αθλητικά παπούτσια.

4. Scarves are a must!!!
Τα μαντήλια είναι υποχρεωτικά!

5. Jeans. Duh!! My favorite? Boyfriend!
Τζην! Τα αγαπημένα μου? Boyfriend!

6. Shorts or leggings. easy to pack, easy to style.
Βερμούδες ή κολάν. ευκολα να τα πακετάρεις, εύκολα να τα συνδυάσεις






Do you have any tips and tricks for packing light? Let me know!


Share :

8 comments:

  1. Blushing Loves10/7/14 15:26

    Πάντα ξεκινώ να πακετάρω 2 ζευγάρια παπούτσια μαξιμουμ και καταλήγω με ξεχωριστή βαλίτσα για τα παπούτσια!! Είμαι τραγική! χαχαχα τελεια τιπς girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! We are traveling to Mexico city on August too and I need to start planning what I am going to take with me. Lucky me, california weather is similar to mexico's, so that it's going to be easy. Tennis shoes and sunglasses are my must have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Δεν μπορώ να πω ότι μου συνέβη ποτέ αυτό..Χρείαζομαι χώρο στη βαλίτσα οταν γυρίζω από τα ταξίδια γιατί μου αρέσει να ψωνίζω!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! And yes, lucky you!! Viva Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  5. οπως εχει γινει ο καιρος στην Ελλαδα...και η ομπρελα χρειαζεται!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Αυτό κι αν είναι απαραίτητο!!!Συμφωνώ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ας μην παραπονιόμαστε!Που θα βρούμε καλυτερα??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauty Follower5/9/14 10:41

    Love the sneakers!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete