Back on track!!!

Hey guys! Long time no see!!! 
As you may have noticed it's been a long, loong internet break for me. Well, sorry for that, but my terrible internet connection during that period of time made it impossible for me to post. We spent most of our time at our beach house in Halkidiki enjoying the clear blue sea and sun. Boy, do I love Greece for that! And of course, it was our much anticipated family trip to London which was very tiring yet exciting! Despite returning home exhausted, we cannot wait for our next family adventure!
Hopefully I'll be posting on more regular basis from now on so stay tuned! It's good to be back!!! Below is a small sample of our summer album!



The beach where I spend most of my summer days. Jealous anyone??



This is perhaps my all time favorite photo which was taken by Dimitris using my I-phone.



Another day, another octopus for Kostas. Or maybe it's the same, who knows? 






I love this photo of the huge dinosaur at the entrance of the Natural History Museum which was worth the one hour long queue...


Goofing around ( is an understatement) with Dimitris after a loong day!


The next photos are while on the London Eye which is an amazing experience!





Dimitris spent a lot of time on his father's shoulders.


This is me (duh!) enjoying perhaps one of the best ice-creams ever in Covent Garden by Venchi.


Another shameless selfie while strolling around in Hyde Park. The only thing I regret is staying there for such a short time!


Yet another sweet moment captured by Dimitris while enjoying a beer at a pub.



This is the last photo I snapped while we were on the train back to the airport. I think our timing was really good! We were very lucky to spend our days in London without rain! 





Share :

11 comments:

  1. Ευχαριστώ!Καλό φθινόπωρο!!!!!!Ελεγε στο μπαμπά του να δει σε ποια σταση θα κατεβαίναμε από τη μπλουζα του..χα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Υπέροχες φωτο Κατερίνα! Παντα να είστε καλά και να εχετε κ αλλά εκπληκτικά ταξίδια!!! Καλώς ορισες!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only just seen this post, as I was a way myself for a bit too! Looks like you 3 have a top time in London, hopefully check out some of your new posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Καλώς σας βρήκα!Ευχαριστώ πολύ για τις ευχές, ανταποδίδω!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we had a great time!!! I hope so too actually..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had fun. The octopus pictures are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Από τις φωτογραφίες σου φαίνεται πόσο τέλεια περάσατε στις διακοπές σας! Άντε και στις επόμενες εξορμήσεις σας τώρα με το καλό! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ηταν πολύ καλα δεν εχω κανενα παράπονο! Τι λεει η ζωή με το μπεμπε?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Η ζωή με τη μικρή....απόλυτη ευτυχία αλλά και αρκετή κούραση (την οποία κάνω ότι δε καταλαβαίνω...)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Στο κομμάτι της ευτυχίας ακόμα δεν είδες τίποτα! Απόλαυσε τις τέλειες αυτές στιγμές, θα περάσουν πριν το καταλάβεις!

    ReplyDelete