Bedroom makeover

Hello friends!! How was your weekend? I had a very relaxing one with lots of time with my family and friends (if there's ever enough time for them..)

In other news, I've been itching myself lately for yet another small makeover in our house, a bedroom one this time (Kostas won't be happy when he'll read this!). We already added a new bookcase and a bathroom furniture that led me to begin a search for all the endless possibilities there are for our bedroom as well. Actually just browsing through the numerous ideas (hello, Pinterest!) has me eager to start. On my mind is only a color change and I'm debating between total white/light grey or black with grey or black and white. 
Thoughts? Would you go for a black walled bedroom? I was surprised to see that there are a lot of kids rooms painted in black..Maybe these ideas will get you into the mood too.

 
 
 
 
 

Γεια σας φίλοι! πως ήταν το Σαββατοκύριακο σας? Εμένα ήταν πολύ χαλαρωτικό με πολύ χρόνο για τους φίλους και την οικογένεια μου (αν υποθέσουμε οτι υπάρχει ποτέ πολύς χρόνος γι'αυτούς..)

Σε άλλα νέα, τρώγομαι τελευταία για μια ακόμη αλλαγή στο σπίτι μας, στη κρεβατοκάμαρα αυτή τη φορά (ο Κώστας δεν θα χαρεί πολύ όταν το διαβάσει αυτό..) Προσθέσαμε ήδη μια βιβλιοθήκη κι ένα έπιπλο μπάνιου που με έκαναν να σκέφτομαι τις ατελείωτες δυνατότητες που υπάρχουν και για τη κρεβατοκάμαρα μας. Βασικά μόνο το ψάξιμο ανάμεσα στις αμέτρητες ιδέες (γεια σου Pinterest!) με κάνει να θέλω να ξεκινήσω. Στο μυαλό μου έχω μόνο μια αλλάγη χρώματοςκαι βρίσκομαι ανάμεσα στο ολόλευκο με γκρι, στο μαυρο με άσπρο ή στο μαύρο με γκρι. 
Η γνώμη σας? Θα βάφατε τη κρεβατοκάμαρα σας μαύρη? Προς έκπληξη μου είδα ότι υπάρχουν και πολλά παιδικά δωμάτια βαμμένα μαύρα..Ίσως οι παραπάνω ιδέες σαν βάλουν στο κλίμα!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
Share :

19 comments:

  1. I love that the darker colors after years and years of our extremely white way of interior design here in Scandinavia. Dark may still be bright if you do it right. It looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you're quick! I really like white interiors but the more I saw black bedrooms the more I'm into it! We'll see!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Σε παιδικό δωμάτιο δε θα το έβαζαν το μαυρο με τίποτα. Αλλά στην κρεβατοκάμαρα μου ίσως. Βέβαια είμαι πιο πολύ του άσπρο γκρι και με πινελιές που να κανουν αντίθεση όπως λαχανί ή χρυσο ή πορτοκαλί.

    ReplyDelete
  4. είδα πολλές ωραίες ιδεες και για παιδικό δωματιο που τους ταίριαζαν και για το δικό μου όσο περισσότερο έβλεπα μάυρα δωμάτια τόσο πιο πολύ μου άρεσε!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these! If I weren't renting, I'd definitely have a black wall in my bedroom for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I really like the dark walls, it looks sophisticated and modern. My favorites are the kids bedrooms, you know me, I need a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm goiing for it! I convinced my husband too so we are ready to start!Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm surprised you out of all people liked these images!Would you paint your baby's room black, even one wall?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I do love the contrast between dark walls and colorful bright accessories. I'm not sure I would use black paint, but gray doesn't sound bad at all, especially with yellow :)

    Although a black chalkboard wall would be amazing in a kid's bedroom, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course!And I'm so into grey and yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allie Mackin18/9/14 02:37

    Oh I LOVE this look! And I would certainly consider if I had the room and the light.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you don't have the light go for a total white with color accents!I love this too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Με ένα μονο τοίχο μαυρο? Ούζο...δε θα μπορουσα να το φανταστώ, αλλά κ παλι δε λέω όχι!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had my bedroom painted in dark grey! And I put white furnitures inside- I like black walks too - i had one wall painted in black at kids room like tnr 10
    Www.mygenerouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i think the black, white, grey and natural works so well. i would never have chosen black before i saw this post but it really works for me. do it!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ours is dark blue with light purple at the moment so the transition to black won't be hard I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I made my mind!Kostas is with me too, so it's black!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Natascha | Mocca & Me22/9/14 02:47

    Yeah, do it! I painted the back wall of my bedroom black an LOVE it. It's a very tiny space and was afraid it would make the room feel smaller. It didn't! It actually give the room more depth! Looking forward to see your result :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Natascha, It's so nice to see you here at my blog!

    ReplyDelete