Transition into fall

Although I hate to admit that summer is over, the weather doesn't make it any easier. I'm happy to no longer be sweating yet I'm sad that I'm not able to hit the beach once more. And of course I love scarves and trenches but I'm just not ready quite yet to say au revoir to my sandals and tan. Trying to get into fall mood I already switched to dark(er) nail polish color and prepared this post which will hopefully inspire you as well.

Παρόλο που δεν θέλω να παραδεχτώ ότι τελείωσε το καλοκαίρι, ο καιρός δεν με διευκολύνει ιδιαίτερα. Χαίρομαι που δεν ιδρώνω πια αλλά στεναχωριέμαι που δεν μπορώ να πάω στη παραλία ακόμα μια φορά. Και φυσικά αγαπώ τα φουλάρια και τις καμπαρντίνες αλλά δεν είμαι έτοιμη να αποχαιρετήσω τα σανδάλια και το μαύρισμα μου. Προσπαθώντας να μπω σε φθινοπωρινή διάθεση έβαψα ήδη τα νύχια μου σε (πιο) σκούρες αποχρώσεις κι ετοίμασα αυτό το ποστ που ελπίζω ότι θα εμπνεύσει κι εσάς.

via
 
 
 
 

Burberry trench
 
 



photos via pinterest and tumblr unless otherwise stated 

Share :

10 comments:

  1. Είμαι ακόμα Κρήτη οποτε συνειδητά καθυστερώ να μπω σε mode φθινοπωρινό! Ακόμα κάνουμε μπάνια κ τουλαχιστον ευελπιστω μεχρι αρχές Οκτώβρη να πάει έτσι.

    Όπως και να έχει, υπέροχες φωτο Κατερίνα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ευχαριστώ πολύ! Κι εγώ ήλπιζα να χαρώ λίγο ακόμα τις παραλίες της Χαλκιδικής αλλά χλωμό..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ωραία τα χρώματα τα φθινοπωρινά!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love this time of the year, but I agree, sometimes it's hard to get in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first dog is a highlight for me, for sure. i'm not ready to put the shorts away, i'm still hanging on.

    oh i missed your comment on fitness, it was just before i switched to disqus, sorry! sounds like you're getting on really well, you two do look really fit I must say. i struggle with the abs area, i'm just a wobbly mess! will keep going though, it does feel good to exercise.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Maru!Difficult but inevitable.. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I struggle with the abs area as well, it's so hard! My abs are strong but once I quit eating only then I'll see results! It's a long process but I'm not quitting especially now that I see results!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Fabulous Chic21/9/14 18:10

    Hey Katerina, I wish you a very beautiful fall season and I totally love your selection of pictures here! It gets you in a cosy mood. :-) Especially the picture of the dog sleeping out of the window is a special one, because I always see that dog hanging out of the window when I stop working. I work in the city of Bruges, Belgium and this "famous" dog lives in a beautiful old home which looks out on the water. That old labrador definitely gets a lot of attention when he's sleeping there, because all the small boats with tourists that pass by, take pictures of him. :-) Love it! Hugs, Inge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Inge!Happy fall season to you too!
    This is the same dog you see everyday?what are the odds?😘

    ReplyDelete